Monday, April 27, 2015

Save Sirens: Missing It SO Much!



They did what? They can't cancel us!
          Very upset that USA canceled one of my favorite shows! It was perfect! Tuesdays just don't feel the same... After the news hit Twitter fans started to rally together with the #SaveSirens campaign. 


The best scenes are in the rig

          A few things that I loved about this show was the chemistry of the cast. Michael Mosley, Kevin Bigley, and Kevin Daniels had a rapport from the very start. Their dynamic was electric and crackled on screen. My favorite scenes with these three were in the rig where they talked about their problems and most of the time poke fun at each other though they could easily turn it back to the other. A poke for poke you might say. And then there was Teresa and her adorable puppy side kick Billy! Like scenes in the rig, the scenes with Jessica McNamee and Josh Segarra in their cruiser were hilarious and warm hearted! 


Billy is an adorable puppy!

          But let's not forget the rest of the cast. We had Cash deal us some of his wisdom in the break room where they had interesting debates which reminded me of my break room at where I work. It was a double treat where you get a feel for all the characters without going too deep or dragging it out. I laugh and cry when I watch this show. Mostly laugh but there are those very genuine heart breaking moments. "Over Under" was full of tears of joy and sorrow which ended in laughter.  


Some of the best scenes are in the break room

           Amazing rich characters with interesting dynamics, great stories and still layered with humor as well as a whole lot of heart, Sirens deserves better than USA. They had no idea what they had. All of their shows are too long and I lost interest in almost all of them (waiting for Dig to end then I'm done with that channel). Great drama but my life is depressing enough. I need other outlets besides writing to lift my spirits and Sirens filled that hole. Hopefully Netflix or even Hulu decides Sirens is capable of so much more. Fans are willing to follow this show wherever it goes. So Save Sirens!

We have to try guys! #SaveSirens

       
             

No comments: