Saturday, October 11, 2014

Arrow: Hitting the Bullseye!



The Hood is back with more arrows


                Despite the slightly disappointing viewing of the spin off The Flash, Arrow continues to hit the mark on excellence as it premieres it's third season. 

Is that an imaginary champagne glass?

      What I liked about it:

Olicity kiss! I just died

             1. My Olicity heart is pounding! Oliver finally asks Felicity out on a date. I love the actors' unexpected chemistry. Before I thought it would just be hero with his nerdy side kick but the Green Arrow has developed feelings for his Tech Support. There was even a kiss followed by an "I love you"! However they broke up before they really got started. And there's new competition for Oliver in town not only for Queen Consolidated but also for Felicity's heart. Hoping this will get Oliver motivated to fight for the girl he loves instead of give up like he usually does. 

Thank god he recovered

            2. Lance isn't dead. I had to catch my breath for a minute there after season 2's cliffhanger. He's still in the game and still on Team Arrow!

            3. Diggle's a daddy! 

I feel like I should say: Merry Christmas

            4. Colton Haynes looks fine in red leather. With him on the team, Arrow has someone else to help pick up the slack on the field. 

Love that hair

           5. Ready, set, flashback! Oliver is in Hong Kong and a prisoner once more, but come on, Ollie, at least it's not on a leaky, rat infested boat. 

Why did you unfollow me, Diggle? I just checked my status


    What I didn't like about it:

Seriously....

          1. Star City? That's more pretentious than Metropolis. I hear that Star City was the original name of the city in the comic book but I prefer Starling City. Sounds edgy which matches the theme of the show. Star City sounds like something from a kid's show, an imaginary place where there's ice cream for everyone and rainbows come out of unicorns' behinds. Sorry to be blunt but I hate the name.

Competition....

          2. If only Brandon Routh had brought this energy to Superman Returns then maybe it wouldn't have sucked so bad. That being said this character feels like a car salesman. There has to be something wrong with him. Also did his character really use "btw"? Twice? What is he twelve?

I'll miss this assassin and her amazing ta-tas

          3. They killed off Sara. She was the best Canary but now probably Laurel is going to take that name and put on a mask. 

I love this couple! I still have hope!

       I feel Arrow season 3 is going to be epic! It continues to please and we finally take a vacation from the horrible island to the mainland of China to give the season a change of pace. 

No comments: