Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Originals: My Song Playlist



        I love the music choices for the show but I also love making playlists on my iTunes for shows I love and what songs I think goes with them. Here's a small list and I believe some of them have been featured in the show.

1. "My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark (Light 'Em Up)" by Fall Out Boy

2. "Owe You Nothin'" by Robin Loxley & Jay Hawke

3. "Bad Blood" by Bastille

4. "Bones" by MS MR

5. "Believer" by Viva Voce

6. "Your Heart Is As Black As Night" by Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa

7. "Feeling Good" by Nina Simone

8. "Seven Devils" by Florence + The Machines

9. "Bottom of the River" by Delta Rae

10. "No Sugar In My Coffee" by Caught A Ghost

11. "Black Sheep" by Gin Wigmore

12. "Revolution" by Dr. John

13. "Let It Go" by The Neighbourhood

14. "My Drag" by Squirrel Nut Zippers

15. "Tainted Love" by Imelda May

16. "You Rascal You" by Hanni El Khatib

17. "Sixteen" by The Heavy

18. "Save My Soul" by Blues Saraceno

19. "Storm Comin'" by The Wailin' Jennys

20. "Blue Angel" by Squirrel Nut Zippers

21. "God's Gonna Cut You Down" performed by Kevin Lovatt

22. "Hurt" by Johnny Cash

23. "Fangs" by Little Red Lung

24. "The City" by Exitmusic

25. "Still" by Daughter

26. "The Enemy" by Of Verona

27. "The Hand That Feeds" by Nine Inch Nails

28. "Human" by Oh Land

29. "House of the Rising Sun" by Lauren O' Connell

30. "Til The Casket Drops" by ZZ Ward   

31. "Motherless Child" by Matther Perryman Jones

32. "Bad Karma" by Ida Maria 

33. "Beast" by Nico Vega

34. "Demons" by Sleigh Bells

35. "Fire" by Delta Rae

36. "Cause for Alarm" by The Heavy

37. "Cherry Tree" by The National

38. "Change" by Banks

39. "Short Change Hero" by The Heavy

40. "This Is War" by 30 Seconds to Mars

41. "Run This Town/Posthumus Zone (Medley)" by Jay-Z, Rihanna, & E.S. Posthumus

42. "Rolling With The Punches" by The Blue Stones


         Okay that wasn't a small list but I did add a few over time. If you have any more suggestions just comment below. 

No comments: