Monday, May 25, 2015

12 Monkeys: So Who's the Witness?



You're not the White Rabbit. What hole did I fall into?


                  Surprising cliffhanger at the end. The soft spoken, close talking Olivia predicted that Cole would just run off into obscurity keeping the Time Line safe for them but instead Cole goes "Screw Fate" and sends Dr. Railly through the Time Machine to 2043 and saves his best friend Ramse. No one expected that! But I'm more interested in who this Witness everyone keeps talking about is. 


The Free Masons weren't weird enough for you huh?

          We thought it was Ramse but he seemed confused when Railly called him that. To be honest I didn't believe it was him either. I feel like the Witness has been around much longer. Someone mentioned that plants turn red in his presence. I remember when Cole time jumped back to 2043 the plants at the bar turned red though I haven't seen that happen before or since. On another occasion after the necklace paradox the whole garden got a red make over. That Red Forest is starting to feel less like somewhere you go on an acid trip and more like a real place. My theory?


Is that a rash?

           I feel like Olivia's dad is connected to the Witness. Hell maybe he is the Witness. We don't know much about him only that he predicted a few things that came true. If not him then perhaps someone from 2043 who used the time machine to go WAY back before the plague. That plague doctor mask could be more for hiding a deformity. I saw Ramse's hands. Perhaps that happened to the Witness.  


Wonderland was much more fun...

        Whoever this Witness is I don't think he predicted that Cole would send Cassie through the time machine and save Ramse. Who knows what repercussions will happen because of that. It sucks that we have to wait until 2016 for season 2 but I'll be occasionally binge watching episodes of 12 Monkeys in the mean time. 

No comments: