Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Vampire Diaries: My Song Playlist





           I love The Vampire Diaries and I also love making playlists for my favorite shows. Here's a list of a few songs that I think fit the show and some have even featured in the show I think.

1. "Howl" by Florence + The Machines

2. "Lil' Red Riding Hood" by Laura Gibson

3. "Wolf" by First Aid Kit

4. "Shelter" by Birdy

5. "Love Don't Die" by The Fray

6. "Forevermore (feat. Broken Iris)" by Aroth

7. "Obsession" by Cinema Bizarre 

8. "Kill of the Night" by Gin Wigmore

9. "Addicted" by Kelly Clarkson

10. "You'll Be Mine" by The Pierces

11. "Love Song Requiem" by Trading Yesterday

12. "Perfection" by Oh Land

13. "Mad World" by Michael Andrews & Gary Jules

14. "The Scientist" by Coldplay

15. "A Drop In the Ocean" by Ron Pope

16. "If I Lose Myself" & "Feel Again" by OneRepublic 

17. "Love Is A Suicide" by Natalia Kills

18. "Devotion (feat. Kylie Minogue)" by Hurts

19. "Immortal" by Saving Jane

20. "Give Me Love" by Ed Sheeran

21. "Animal I Have Become" by Three Days Grace

22. "Cosmic Love" by Florence + The Machine

23. "The Spectator" by The Bravery

24. "Flawless" by The Neighbourhood 

25. "Terrible Love" by The National

26. "Feel Me" by Mecca Kalani

27. "Young & Beautiful" by Lana Del Rey

28. "If I Couldn't Have You" by Sweet Talk Radio

29. "Hide and Seek" by Claire Guerreso

30. "Stolen" by Dashboard Confessional

31. "Waiting Game" by Banks

32. "Possibility" by Lykke Li

33. "Jar of Hearts" by Christina Perri  

34. "Mama" by My Chemical Romance

35. "I Was Wrong" by Sleeperstar

36. "Baptized By Fire" by Spinnerette

37. "Same Ol'" by The Heavy

38. "Tighten Up" by The Black Keys

39. "Rolling With The Punches" by The Blue Stones

40. "Beat the Devil's Tattoo" by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

41. "Sinking Like Stone" by Blackchords

42. "Sort Me Out" by Black Pistol Fire

43. "Missing" by Evanescence

44. "All I Need" by Within Temptation

45. "Forgiven" by Within Temptation

46. "The Swan Song" by Within Temptation

47. "Memories" by Within Temptation

48. "Dead Letter & The Infinite Yes" by Wintersleep

49. "Dear Fellow Traveler" by Sea Wolf

50. "Lonesome Dreams" by Lord Huron

51. "Human" by Civil Twilight

52. "Skinny Love" by Birdy

53. "Poison & Wine" by The Civil Wars

54. "The Enemy" by Mumford & Sons

55. "The One That Got Away" by The Civil Wars

56. "The Draw" by Bastille

57. "Sail" by AWOLNATION

58. "Terrible Things" by April Smith & the Great Picture Show

59. "Anything Could Happen" by Ellie Goulding

60. "Anymore" by Emmy Rossum 

             I'm sure I missed a few but I may add to the list. Some songs I thought of when the Originals joined the Mystic Falls crew but I felt they belonged here because they started here first and the songs still matched the overall show. 

No comments: