Monday, December 16, 2013

Almost Human: My Song Playlist




          I love making playlists on my iTunes for my favorite show. When I saw Almost Human I thought: This deserves a playlist.

1. "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons

2. "Into the Fire" by Thirteen Senses

3. "Let It Go" by The Neighbourhood

4. "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger" by Daft Punk

5. "Rooster" by Alice in Chains

6. "Skin & Bones" by David J Roch

7. "Human" by Civil Twilight

8. "Tessellate" by Ellie Goulding

9. "The Draw" by Bastille

10. "Bleed It Out" by Linkin Park

11. "Underdog" by Kasabian 

12. "Give Me Novacaine" by Green Day

13. "Square Circles (feat. Matisyahu)" by Moon Taxi

14. "Do or Die" by Thirty Seconds to Mars

15. "Till I Collapse" by Eminem

16. "Frontlines" by Nonpoint

17. "Blood" by Editors

18. "Blow Me Away" by Breaking Benjamin

19. "Phoenix" by Fall Out Boy

20. "Sort Me Out" by Black Pistol Fire

21. "Follow" by Breaking Benjamin

22. "Until the End" by Breaking Benjamin

23. "Sail" by AWOLNATION

24. "Dangerous" by Big Data

25. "Bartholomew" by The Silent Comedy

26. "Beast" by Nico Vega

27. "No Sugar In My Coffee" by Caught A Ghost

28. "How You Like Me Now" by The Heavy

29. "Short Change Hero" by The Heavy

30. "Numb/Encore" by Jay-Z & Linkin Park

31. "Run" by Kill It Kid

32. "In for the Kill" by La Roux 

          I hear these songs and think of all the fan videos I could make if I had the right program. If you think any more songs should be on here, just comment below. Watch Almost Human Mondays on FOX at 8pm.





No comments: