Sunday, September 21, 2014

Almost Human: The Campaign Soldiers On


Thought-provoking, exciting, and entertaining

                Although I have left the Save Almost Human campaign others still carry on the fight. Follow this link here for the article done by examiner.com.

Karl Urban's becoming a hot commodity

           That being said although I applaud fans' efforts the only way I see Almost Human coming back is if it's a movie to tie up loose ends. Karl Urban doesn't want to come back to television (given his hot movie career and the stress of his marriage right now) and Michael Ealy is a hot commodity making it hard to pin him down. It's hard to hear but like Firefly I believe fans can get a movie I mean I'm happy to see how many signatures the petition has gained so far. Almost Human has gone the way of Star Trek where fans would write letters to the network to save their show. Almost Human is a well written, thought provoking show and will live in Cult TV History forever.

Who could resist that smile? FOX & Warner Bros. that's who!

No comments: