Saturday, April 18, 2015

TVD: Hybrids, Hybrids Everywhere!



The return of the mummy


                  I think after Klaus, hybrids started to trend. We had vampire/werewolf hybrids, then there's Hope Mikaelson who's not only part wolf, part vampire but also part witch, and now we've come to witch/vampire hybrids! I can say it a hundred times but it's still inconceivable but at the same time kind of awesome!


"Come play with my life-sized dolls"

             It just had to be Mama Salvatore that found these leech witches and turn them into vampires. If you think about it, magic sucking witches are basically mortal vampires that feed off of energy instead of blood. Turn them into vampires and you're just adding to their power. They're called Heretics because they're undead but they can practice magic though that shouldn't be allowed. You can't be both a witch and a vampire... unless you're like Kai. Speaking of which...


I wanna see this psycho again

           Kai should still be alive or else Jo and her dad and the rest of the Gemini Coven would be dead. Though Jo gave Kai her magic so I'm not sure if that means she's still linked to the Coven. Either way I would hate to say good bye to Kai so soon. I think Kai was turned into a witch vampire. I don't think Julie Plec would get rid of Kai so soon. I would personally feel cheated out of seeing more of his character develop. 


"Ouch, mom."

            Lily Salvatore doesn't seem like a villain though the people with the best intentions often cause the most damage. She flat out told Damon that she didn't love him or Stefan anymore and she wants to get her vampire/witch friends out of the prison world and who knows what havoc they'll wreak! Someone should stop her though I really want to learn more about these vampire/witches. It's a new mythology we've come to that should help carry the show now that Nina Dobrev is leaving.

No comments: